Winter Tours: Dublin’s Vintage City Tour
Board retro open-top Routemasters from the 1960s, and enjoy stellar views of Dublin’s top attractions. Learn about our City from our local live guide who will bring Dublin’s history alive with his unique storytelling and Irish wit.
Why choose this tour?
- Step back in time to Dublin of the 1950s and 60s
- Unique guided tour in genuine retro buses
- A fun introduction to the city that’s easy on the wallet!
- Each Vintage double decker is named after a personality from Ireland’s history
- Your 50s styled live guide will inform you of the bus’s character
This tour is operated by Darby O’Gill Day Tours, find out more:
Please note: This is an open top bus tour, so please be prepared for the possibility of rain. On rare occasions, the open top bus may be changed to a closed top vintage bus to keep our passengers dry.