Both Cityscape and its licensed tour operator Dublin Coach make all reasonable efforts to ensurethat the contents of this website are accurate and up-to-date, but can accept no responsibility for omissions, errors or subsequent changes.
Neither Cityscape or Dublin Coach, its agents, employees or contractors may be held responsible for any loss occurring from its use, howsoever caused.
- Tickets purchased through the online booking facility are only valid for 3 consecutive calendar days, inclusive of the travel date indicated on the ticket purchased. Tickets are non-transferable to other passengers.
- All tickets purchased through the Cityscape online booking facility are non-refundable.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to have a pre-printed copy of their e-ticket available for scanning; or to have access to same on their mobile phone in a format suitable for scanning.
General Terms and Conditions
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they purchase the correct ticket for the journey.
- Cityscape have a policy of facilitating parents traveling with children. A maximum of 2 children under 16 years, if accompanied by an adult, travel free. Additional children under 16yrs will travel at normal fare.
- Cityscape cannot accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property. Passengers should be aware of our stop locations and departure times. Please endeavour to arrive at your stop prior to scheduled departure time. Whilst every effort is made to adhere to our stated departure times, sometimes services may be affected by factors outside our control such as traffic, weather or other events.
- Cityscape would advise all passengers to obtain travel insurance for all aspects of their journey.
- Passengers are to wear their seat belts at all times and are to remain seated until the coach has come to a complete stop.
- Child seats/boosters must be provided by parents/guardians and used accordingly.
- Please be aware that primary, secondary and third level students can avail of our special Student Fares with a valid student ID. Download the application form.
- The driver reserves the right to refuse admission onto the coach.
- Strictly no alcohol to be consumed or carried on board the coach.