Why Choose our Vintage Tour?
- Unique guided tour in genuine retro buses
- Step back in time to Dublin of the 1950s and 60s
- The only “all-in-one” sightseeing tour of Dublin visiting every attraction
- Total time 2 ½ hours – longer than any other sightseeing tour of Dublin
- Live commentary from 50s-styled storyteller guides
- Guinness Storehouse: Entry Discount
- Aviva Stadium: Exclusive entry discount
- Free entry to Irish Greyhound Racing venues
- Darby O’Gill Day Tours discounts
Let us take you on a journey in time through the history and sights of Dublin city.
Our winter tour schedule offers Dublin Vintage City Tours in retro 1960s Routemaster open-top buses, with live commentary from local guides who will bring Dublin’s history alive with unique storytelling and Irish wit.
Visit all of Dublin’s top attractions including Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Zoo, Kilmainham Gaol, Phoenix Park, Book of Kells and many more – all on one tour route.
Book now and you will also enjoy savings with Guinness Storehouse, Aviva Stadium, Irish Greyhound Racing, Darby O’Gill Day Tours and more.
Choose Cityscape Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tours of Dublin to explore the best Dublin City attractions.